If you are a small business owner or an individual managing a website, Google Analytics is a powerful tool to help you understand how people use your website. In this course you will learn how Google Analytics works and explore the language of analytics and data so that you understand how it can help your business.
Prerequisite Knowledge/Activity to come into this class:
You Will Learn:
- Have a website or are building one
Who Should Attend
- How Google Analytics works and how it can help your business.
- Language and meaning of analytics common terms
- How to measure website performance
- Types of reporting available in Google Analytics
- Businesses interested in measuring the performance of their website
- Individuals interested in knowing more about Google Analytics
- Individuals interested in how to monitor the ROI of online ad campaigns
- Individuals who are building a website and online business
- Like measuring site traffic, engagement, sales, conversions and advertising performance.